U.S. IMMIGRATION AND BUSINESS LAWYER SERVING CLIENTS WORLDWIDE FROM HIS HEAD OFFICE IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, USA.
Experienced attorney offers advice on all US immigration issues and visa types. Provides representation for applications filed in US consulates worldwide. FREE CONSULTATIONS available.
The Law Offices of Jonathan Charles Capp serving their clients worldwide from offices in Southern California, USA.
FOR AN INITIAL FREE CONSULTATION CALL:
Tel: In the US: (760) 231-6498
In Australia call (02) 8069 7228 or (03) 6387-7043, In the UK call 0207-101-9399, In New Zealand call: 09 974-9590,
Mr. Capp can assist in obtaining the following visa categories.
- Green cards through marriage and family ties
- Green cards through employment/labor certification process
- Work visas for professional employees (H1-B) For Australians E-3 visas
- Work visas for intra-company transferred employees (L1 visas)
- Treaty Trader and Investor visas (E1 and E2 visas)
- Fiancée and spousal visas (K1 and K3 visas)
- Trainee and Interns (J-1 visas)
- Student visas (F-1 and M-1visas)
- Miscellaneous visas (O, P, V, R visas etc..)
Mr. Capp also provides representation in the following areas
- Attorney at law admitted to practice in California, New York and before all federal courts
- Barrister at law in England and Wales. Member of Lincoln’s Inn of Court London England
- Provides representation before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), before US consulates and Embassies, and US immigration courts
- Provides representation in business and international disputes. For business law services click here
As an immigrant from England who obtained his own green card and US citizenship, Mr. Capp is ideally suited to understand your immigration needs. Mr. Capp has been advising clients in the field of US immigration law for over 25 years and has lectured in immigration law throughout the UK.